Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Blog Ever


Hello All ~ This really is my first "Blog" ever. I don't do MySpace or Facebook or anything like that. I'm 30, majoring in Language,Lit and writing and plan to be teaching the youth of America soon. I love literature, but also love Spanish, and I will take a job in Michigan teaching either one. I was originally going for Accounting, but halfway into that major, decided I hated it. Years later, I decided I was sick of dreading going to work every day and decided to make a change and DO what I really want to do, which is teach. I'm a runner, a wife, and a twin. I love to read, run, and spend time with people who mean the most to me. I learned that life if short and unpredictable and that each day should be lived to it's fullest. That's why I am here, earning my degree so that each day, I look forward to getting up and going to work.
The picture is of me and my sisters - who are my very best friends ever.

No comments: